Terms and Conditions
The provision of Filemia resource services shall be governed by the User Agreement available at https://filemia.co/terms.html
By visiting the website https://filemia.co
and/or using the products, software, data or services provided by the website https://filemia.co
, you confirm your consent to
(1) this User Agreement, (https://filemia.co/terms.html)
(3) Copyright Protection Policy of https://filemia.co, which can be found here: https://filemia.co/dmca.html
(4) Payment Policy of https://filemia.co, which can be found here: https://filemia.co/payment_policy.html
provides a file storage service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). The User can also share his/her files with other users by providing them with a unique Internet address that is automatically created for each file that you store using our Service. The terms of service is this agreement between you (a client of the Filemia.co Service – an individual or legal entity) and the Filemia.co service. The Filemia.co service is provided in accordance with this User Agreement. The Filemia.co service reserves the right to make any changes and additions to this User Agreement. By using the Filemia.co Service, you agree to comply with the latest version of the User Agreement.
1. User Accounts
1.1 The User can register a user account on the filemia.co website to receive additional Services such as: file manager, FTP download, remote download.
1.2. All user information in the User account (email address, personal data, etc.) that the User provides filemia.co is complete and reliable.
1.3. In case information changes in the future, the User agrees to update this information in a timely manner.
1.4. The User is fully responsible for the security of his/her password or passwords, and agrees to maintain the confidentiality of logins, passwords and other confidential information regarding access to the Service.
1.5. The User fully understands his/her responsibility and agrees not to transfer his/her username and password, as well as other information about access to his/her account, to any third party.
2.1. The User is fully responsible for any information and materials that he/she (the user) has posted/uploaded to the Filemia.co Service.
2.2. The Filemia.co Service is not responsible for the information, materials, files posted or uploaded by the user(s) on the servers or the website Filemia.co.
3.1.The User agrees that he/she will not use the Filemia.co Service to download, store or share User Content (files and information of any type) that was not created by the User, or if the User does not have permission to download, store and share such content.
3.2. The User agrees not to use the Filemia.co Service for prohibited purposes, including, but not limited to:
- violation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other property rights of any person;
- distribution of explicit sexual content or pornography;
- dissemination of child pornography, content calling or showing scenes of violence, sadism;
- distribution of software viruses or other programs (code, scripts, active content and other software) designed to interrupt or cancel an operation, collect information that leads to loss of confidentiality or operation, gain unauthorized access to system resources, limit the functionality of any computer software provision of computer or telecommunications equipment and other misconduct.
- violation of the law in matters of the human and child exploitation, racism, production or sale of weapons and/or prohibited substances, or in any other way is unlawful, harmful, threatening, insulting, humiliating, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violating the inviolability hateful privacy, or for racial, ethnic, or other reasons.
3.3. The User agrees not to damage the Filemia.co Service by any action or inaction, in particular: to impede the provision of the Filemia.co Service, use the Filemia.co Service for or with the purpose of malice, cause excessive costs or spending resources, damage the reputation of the Filemia.co Service etc.
3.4. The User of Filemia.co agrees not to incite or facilitate any violation of this User Agreement by third parties.
3.5. The User of Filemia.co agrees not to use automated programs or scripts to access filemia.co, except as approved by filemia.co itself.
3.6. The User of Filemia.co agrees not to access the Filemia.co Service through any technology or in any way other than those provided by filemia.co.
3.7. The User guarantees that he/she uses the Filemia.co Service without violating the applicable laws of the country in which he/she is located, as well as international laws.
4.1. The Software and Services provided in accordance with this User Agreement and any additional policies are provided to you without any warranties or representations.
4.2. The filemia.co service is not responsible for:
- errors or inaccuracies in the information, or materials of the end user,
- loss of any of your data or loss of business, or your financial difficulties as a result of loss or damage to your data due to your use of the Filemia.co Service
- any indirect or indirect loss of profit or economic benefit.
- personal harm or damage to property of any nature arising from the use of the Filemia.co Service
- any unauthorized access or use of the secure filemia.co servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored there;
- connection speed, any interruption or termination of the Services;
- any errors, viruses and the like that can be transmitted to the Service or through it to any third party;
- any errors or omissions in any Service or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of using any Service.
4.3 Filemia.co Service is not responsible for any product or Service advertised or offered by a third party through the Filemia.co Service, as well as placed on any banner or other advertisement that may be associated with the Filemia.co Service
4.4. The User agrees that the Filemia.co Service is not responsible for defamatory material, offensive or illegal actions by any third party. The risk of harm or damage from such materials lies entirely with the User.
4.5. The User is solely responsible for the materials posted on the Filemia.co Service, as well as for their exchange with other users.
5. Payment for additional services
5.1 Filemia.co Service is provided for free.
5.2. The User can buy additional services (“Premium Account”), which make it possible to take advantage of the following privileges:
- a faster data channel;
- increased disk space;
- increased duration of file storage;
- disabling advertising banners;
6. Dispute resolution
6.1 All disputes between the parties shall be resolved through peaceful negotiations.
6.2 The User Agreement and any disputes arising in connection with these Terms of Service or relating to this agreement, or the provision of the use of the Service, will be governed by international law.
7. Additional terms
7.1 You (the User) confirm that you are fully capable and competent to conclude this User Agreement and comply with its terms.
7.2 By concluding this User Agreement on behalf of the organization, you (the User) accept these Terms for such an organization and confirm your authority to impose obligations on your company to comply with these Terms of this user agreement. In this case, the terms “You” and “Your” refer to you as an individual and as an organization.
7.3 The Filemia.co Service reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or delete any published information, to suspend, terminate or restrict your (user’s) access to the services at any time for violation of this User Agreement, repeated violation of copyright, any damage caused to the Filemia.co sService or for any other reason, at the discretion of the Filemia.co Service, without reimbursing any payments made by the User earlier.
7.4 Filemia.co Service reserves the right to change or modify any of the conditions contained in this User Agreement at any time by posting an updated user agreement at: https://filemia.co/terms.html
7.5 Any information, documents, products, logos, graphic images, sounds, graphical user interface, software provided by filemia.co (with the exception of information and materials of the end user) are owned or licensed by filemia.co, are subject to copyright and other intellectual rights property in accordance with the law.
7.6. The Filemia.co Service may transfer its rights and obligations in accordance with this Agreement to any third party that acquires an interest in the Filemia.co Service and may delegate obligations in accordance with this Agreement to third parties.
7.7 No user can transfer any rights or obligations in accordance with this Agreement to another individual or legal entity, and any alleged or actual transfer of such rights or obligations is invalid.
7.8 If any of these conditions of this User Agreement turns out to be invalid or void for one reason or another, then it shall be considered separately and shall not affect the validity and obligation to comply with the remaining terms of this User Agreement.
7.9 If the translation into another language of this User Agreement or additional policies differs in meaning from the text in Russian, the text in Russian shall prevail.